[Request] Finding a lost Pokémon (gen 1)

Posted (edited)

Hi all, I was hoping to get some assistance from some of the experts here if possible.  I spoke with someone who had pointed me this way, noting that while they didn't have Gen 1/2 expertise someone here might know something they didn't.  What I'm looking for is to see if there's any way to recover my first starter, back in the original Red.  It was a Charizard, level 100.  Moves were probably something like Ember, Flamethrower, Slash, Cut IIRC.  I do still have my original Red file (which I've attached here), unfortunately he's not there.  I think I must've migrated him to Crystal whose battery has long since died, so he's gone from there.  What this does give me is the TID, and I see him in the Hall of Fame (it starts on 10 so I'm guessing I did it 60 times which is a shame because I wish I remembered my original team.  I think it was Charizard, Vaporeon, Zapdos, Dragonite, Articuno (not normally a part of the team but I remember getting beaten by Lance my first attempt at the E4 so I just brought Articuno to stomp him), and either Nidoking or Nidoqueen). 

I'm not sure if there are any lingering bits of his data that's possible to restore.  The person I spoke with doubted it, and frankly I do as well.  If there's anything I'm missing that would be great news.  Since I know the TID I don't even mind recreating him if it's possible to recover the IV spread.  I was told that PID wasn't a thing until Gen 3.  I feel like at some point he may have stayed over in Pokemon Box, but he doesn't seem to be there any longer either.  Again not expecting much but if there is some place his data may have been temporarily stored that would be awesome.  Thank you so much for taking the time to read through this to help me bring my boy home.

Pokemon - Red Version (USA, Europe).sav

Edited by SW4J