How can I get my Gen 3 and 5 pokemon from ROMs to the Switch for free.

8 minutes ago, Pigggy Gaming said:

Look, I know this is probably impossible, but, no matter how many people tell me it is, I won't give up. So you can comment why it's impossible or maybe try to help if you have any idea on how this could possibly happen.

If you can get them all the way to Bank, you can then ask someone for help with the transfer to Home. Can't exactly be "free" since Home by default only allows Bank transfers if you pay for the Premium plan.

On 7/4/2024 at 12:52 AM, Desmondcsz said:

If you can get them all the way to Bank, you can then ask someone for help with the transfer to Home. Can't exactly be "free" since Home by default only allows Bank transfers if you pay for the Premium plan.

Dang, looks like that's not an option, but I'll find a reliable way that can be done whenever, because after I do this, I want to make a tutorial, so other people who also aren't able to spend even a cent on transferring their ROM Pokemon to legit switch games are able to. Honestly that's the reason why I'm so stubborn about this. The fact that their are other people, who want to do the same thing as me but can't. I want to try to help, because I know how valuable and sentimental these Pokemon can be.