Pokemon Box homebrew concept

Some time ago I had watched AbsolBlogsPokemon's [link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2G3lxLpcO4]Pokemon Box mod video[/link] and it got me wondering: could a full deluxe homebrew be reasonably doable?

For example:

- adding the ability to receive old events like the Old Sea Map, the Mystic Ticket, the Regi dolls, etc. without the need for an e-reader. Pokemon with special moves such as the ones distributed at NYPC could be earned in the same way as the bonus eggs in the regular game

- a move tutor that allows you to teach your Pokemon moves that are only available in certain games, or once per save file, such as unbuyable TMs, single-use npc tutors, and moves exclusive to purified Shadow Pokemon

- the ability to generate BP over time, as in Pokemon Bank

- the ability to change the nature and IVs of existing Pokemon, as in newer gens. Maybe even add a fun EV training minigame or something.

- the option to fix the stopped clock after changing the battery in a dry cart, and also stop it again if desired

I realize this would be a lot of work that could take years to accomplish even with a full team of experienced developers, but I often daydream about creating these sorts of things to restore defunct content and improve QoL in old games. And I figure that if I can't reasonably bring my ideas into existence, maybe theres a chance I could inspire someone much more knowledgeable than myself.

And I don't mean to say that I expect my idealistic rambling to motivate anyone to actually bring this monster to life, so to speak, but I figure it's better to throw it out into the world than keep it stashed away in some forgotten notebook that'll no doubt be tossed in the garbage at some point.