locating raid pokemon distribution data

The BCAT house the mystery gifts and raid events info and each folder are designated to hold the infos that led to the mystery gift and raid events. may i know where are the raid pokemon's file are located in the BCAT in order to extract the distribution data to be added into encounter_dist.paldea.pkl ?
my purpose is trying to learn how the BCAT's works 

(assuming we won the raid and gotten the raid pokemon in .pk9 ?

1 hour ago, Kaphotics said:

The bcat does not store pk9 data, it only stores flatbuffer data structures that the game then uses to populate the daily raids.

You can refer to pkNX to see how it ingests these files here:

https://github.com/kwsch/pkNX/blob/5b5a196bdbea0b4855760b516b186fb8df363117/pkNX.WinForms/Dumping/TeraRaidRipper.cs#L119

Kap so to simplify in layman term will meant

pkNX > TeraRipper > dumping the game rom to extract the raid pokemon info ?

1. dump the rom from console, unpack to folder

2. open with pkNX, unpack all archives/etc

3. dump bcat(s) from console to folder

4. use the master dump button to reinterpret distribution raids into the encounter PKHeX legality binaries & parses.

16 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

1. dump the rom from console, unpack to folder

2. open with pkNX, unpack all archives/etc

3. dump bcat(s) from console to folder

4. use the master dump button to reinterpret distribution raids into the encounter PKHeX legality binaries & parses.

I am not sure what it meant by "couldnt infer game version from romfs file count" Do i have to do another dump process ?

Screenshot 2024-05-25 161347.png

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2024 at 11:23 PM, Kaphotics said:

You need to have the correct file count. Which requires dumping the base game along with the latest DLC contents.

Kap i tried dumping the base application earlier version (game card) & (sd card) later version, i extract both folder onto my pc and opened them using pknx but both version show incorrect version

also extracted them from my scarlet then violet game but all show the same error. did i forget something?

Edited by KOSpades