Converting LGP to Scarlet

noterwin

Posted (edited)

TLDR: Transferring pokemons from Pokemon Pikachu to Scarlet, conversion errors along the way, illegal mons

I've noticed that i cant seem to properly send off Pokémon from LGP to any other game i've got. Some of those mon wont go through with HOME since they are illegal so i need to use pkhex for this.
I re-exported and used 2 GUI's at the same time
Save: savedata.bin

Things i attempted (starting from Lets Go Pikachu):

pikachu => sword => half corrupted ?? in box
(no image, just ? in SOME pokemon)

pikachu => brilliant diamond (seems to work) => arceus (some cannot convert)0056 ★ - Mankey - CE5615EBD36B.pb7

image.png.5d415ffbd717d8ab858e4ff7e4ea62b8.png

pikachu => scarlet (cannot convert)0095 ★ - Onix - 76B36D61E8DE.pb7
image.png.5fa6307df1a0187a8fb3b7916f07f783.png

pikachu => arceus (cannot convert)0001 ★ - Bulbasaur - 7EA07CDB2474.pb7

image.png.34d89fa39eb1758a208fbd79b492e57a.png

Im wondering whats a good way to transfer those mons other than manually recreating the mons data in Scarlet.

Am i missing something?

Edited by noterwin
Missing possible media for debugging

Mankey and Bulbasaur do not exist in Legends Arceus, so you can not convert them. Same with Onix which does not exist in Scarlet.
Mankey exists in Brilliant Diamond, so that one works.

Starting with Gen 8 GameFreak decided to cut some Pokemon out of the games. They don't even have data/models for those. Some Pokemon might get added through DLCs while others will remain unavailable.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BlackShark said:

Mankey and Bulbasaur do not exist in Legends Arceus, so you can not convert them. Same with Onix which does not exist in Scarlet.
Mankey exists in Brilliant Diamond, so that one works.

Starting with Gen 8 GameFreak decided to cut some Pokemon out of the games. They don't even have data/models for those. Some Pokemon might get added through DLCs while others will remain unavailable.

omg that`s extremely dumb, thank you for the clarification, i completely overlooked that