Need help transfering mons from an old save to HOME.

MRei

Hi, a long time ago I had a physical copy of Pkmn Shield however circa 2020 I sold it over. I've recently started to play Pokémon again and got Violet, and wanted transfer to Violet some of the mons I had in Shield (like zamazenta, eternatus, my starter, etc.) but when I tried to access the boxes in HOME it told me that the software version of my last save was too old and that I need to save again in a more modern version (something impossible since I no longer have the copy), I managed to get a hold of the save file through JKSV and was planning to use some discord sysbot, but it's telling me that it's not possible.
I wanted to know if someone could help me out and maybe ask a bot to gen them in SwSh or inject them directly and then transfer them to Home and trade them back to me.

A couple of options you have are
1) to give a trusted party who has the game a copy of the save for them to save on the latest version
2) dump your boxes used Save Box Data on the SAV tab, download a save on the latest version from the user contributed saves, import your boxes in that save, restore that save to connect to transfer your boxes to Home and then restore your original save