Regarding Pokemon internal data (not RNG) in Scarlet/Violet

ferlo95

Hi everyone.
First of all, I don't know if I'm posting this in the proper place. If that's not the case, I'm sorry, I don't know exactly where this belongs.

I've been onto RNG manip for a while now (almost a year) through almost every single game of every gen. Now that I'm reaching Scarlet/Violet, I know it's not possible to RNG manip anymore. My question and my doubt about this is pretty simple. In past generations, I could catch a Pokémon (wild, static, or whatever the method) and change his data via PkHex, using the knowledge of RNG manip (looking for seeds, PID, and those things in RNG Reporter / PokeFinder). But now, in Scarlet and Violet, as we don't have that data, how would you modify a Pokemon to make it shiny/have specific IVs? Like, is that even possible without going illegal? Do you have to follow any rule? Or could you just swap whatever data you want (as long as it is not a raid encounter) and still keep it legal?

Sorry if I'm not expressing myself properly, English is not my native language.

Thanks for the help in advance!

On 1/31/2024 at 6:29 AM, SkyLink98 said:

Every pokemon data (ec, pid, ivs, nature etc) are completely unrelated. Each data is a different crypto rng call.

Any combination of stats/data is possible, really.

Thanks for the answer ^^