Emerald; "The save file has been erased due to corruption or damage." message following E4

posting here as a last ditch effort. recently bought an anbernic device and have been enjoying pokemon emerald but it appears i've run into a problem many have; after the E4 the save file says it is damaged or corrupt. 

i've been reading thru other posts that outline some potential fixes but i can't seem to get the file working. wanted to see if anyone would be kind enough to take a crack at it or offer any additional advice. 

thank you in advance for taking the time to look, even if it is not salvageable, i really do appreciate it. 

001 Pokemon Emerald Version.sav 001 Pokemon Emerald Version (1).sav

Fixed.

I don't know the Anbernic devices, but you should check if they have any settings to change the save size to proper 128KB. 64KB works until you reach the E4, then the game does not have any space for the Hall of Fame data, so it overwrites 2 of the existing save blocks. In your case blocks 6 and 7 were affected and the game won't load if any block is missing. So unfortunately if you had anything stored in your boxes 3 - 5 it's gone as it was overwritten by the HoF.

emerald.sav