Mass/Tera outbreak/Raid event files questions.

monachito1

Hello I was wondering if it would be possible to edit the Mass Outbreaks files to change shiny/mark rate percentages and if you can add shiny rate percentages to events that have boosted mark rates. 

Also can you modify tera raids encounter/rewards files to add more pokemon to raids and or change rewards? 

Also if it can be modified how would I import the modified files to pkhex or tera finder program. Also would I have to edit the text files or the ones in the folders.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Happy Holidays

On 12/31/2023 at 5:19 AM, SkyLink98 said:

No help will be provided for editings that defy intended game mechanics, especially if they can be abused on the online system.

Do note that connecting online while having/sharing edited events might get you banned.

I don't want to go online. But could i do the mass break events with boosted shiny odds the ones with marks? just for offline purposes? I just want to know if I could edit the files and if i can import it. If you could help that would be great. To clarify I don't want to go online with any of this specially raids. I guess what I would want is to have more than 1 7 star raid avaliable for offline purpose. but what i'm mostly want to do is the mass outbreaks for boosted marks and boosted shiny at the same time.