Help: Pecharunt Event Flag unlocker

JustFaby

13 hours ago, Banouff said:

I gave myself the item, I finished the dlc story but it still does nothing, any idea ?

Hi, did you have catch Okidogi, Munkidori and Fezandipiti ? And did you have done the Litha quest in Kitakami ? I’m trying to figure out if there are requirements since some people like you didn’t triggered the event and I and other people did it instead

6 hours ago, Zaiko_Tony said:

Hi, did you have catch Okidogi, Munkidori and Fezandipiti ? And did you have done the Litha quest in Kitakami ? I’m trying to figure out if there are requirements since some people like you didn’t triggered the event and I and other people did it instead

Yep, I'm in the same boat as the ones who cannot trigger it after giving the item from pkhex. I've completed the main Paldea storyline (didn't complete any class), completed Kitakami story line and have caught the 3 legendaries also. And finally completed the Indigo Disk story and seen the crystal pool cutscene. Also all my 3 pokedexes are complete (except Pecharunt obviously). Every time I interact  with the stall it just says something about dusty decorations arranged or something on those lines. If anyone finds anything on this plz help, please and thanks. :D

Edited by D.R.O.N

7 minutes ago, D.R.O.N said:

Yep, I'm in the same boat as the ones who cannot trigger it after giving the item from pkhex. I've completed the main Paldea storyline (didn't complete any class), completed Kitakami story line and have caught the 3 legendaries also. And finally completed the Indigo Disk story and seen the crystal pool cutscene. Also all my 3 pokedexes are complete (except Pecharunt obviously). Every time I interact  with the stall it just says something about dusty decorations arranged or something on those lines. If anyone finds anything on this plz help, please and thanks. :D

Did you have done Arven, Penny and Nemona side quests post game ? The ones in the Mesagoza acadamy that unlocks their room too ?

4 hours ago, Zaiko_Tony said:

Did you have done Arven, Penny and Nemona side quests post game ? The ones in the Mesagoza acadamy that unlocks their room too ?

i think the event requires you to have done the academy tournament and Nemona, Penny and Arven's "Social Links".

i used to have the same issue but then i did these things and i unlocked the event

10 minutes ago, AleAle said:

i think the event requires you to have done the academy tournament and Nemona, Penny and Arven's "Social Links".

i used to have the same issue but then i did these things and i unlocked the event

That makes sense, thank you for sharing that information, I couldn’t verify that cause I have already done that side quests and in fact for me the event started, and I wanted to know if the social link with Arven, Nemona and Penny is a requirement, I think it will be helpful for the other people too

Edited by Zaiko_Tony
Forgot to write something

11 hours ago, Zaiko_Tony said:

No I haven't done that. 

6 hours ago, AleAle said:

I'll try this today and give an update here. 

Thanks for the help guys :D

2 hours ago, D.R.O.N said:

Happy to inform, after completing the Academy Ace Tournament questline and then the mini quests of Arven, Nemona and Penny (Unlocking their respective dorm rooms) the event activated no issues :D

Thanks everyone for the help!!! 

Perfect, I’m happy to hear that, thank you very much for sharing the informations!!

1 hour ago, Zaiko_Tony said:

Perfect, I’m happy to hear that, thank you very much for sharing the informations!!

Hello guys, I can confirm that you just have to do the ace tournament, I didn't unlock it because it was a second save file, I did it and the event worked just fine, I didn't had to do the arven, nemona and penny side quests