Can't find how to transfer saves to OFW

Gnarly

Hello!
I'm trying to move the SV saves to the OFW from my CFW. I have all the checks in place for the mons I make to ensure they are not fishy and are considered Legit and I modded items to be maxed out.
I have been searching for two days how to move these save files over to OFW but no one has a linear guide how to do it. Does anyone here have something that can help me with this?

13 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Back up the save that is in Stock/Sysnand (you can boot into Stock - CFW), then boot up your Emunand/EmuMMC + CFW and transfer in the save.

Thank you, I am trying to get it back onto the stock after I made changes. How would I bring it back to the stock device now?

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

If you’re using hekate, the bootloader has options to boot into Sys CFW, EmU CFW, and Sys Stock, if I’m not mistaken.

Yes, I have those options. When I play it, however, it loads my old save from before I pico'd my system.

42 minutes ago, Gnarly said:

Yes, I have those options. When I play it, however, it loads my old save from before I pico'd my system.

1. Export save with a save manager after entering Emu CFW

2. Enter Sys CFW, back up the saves, and import the saves from step 1 using the same save manager 

3. Now load Sys Stock and play the games

You gotta export and import saves while accessing the correct Sys/Emu states as I described.

• Thanks 1