Pokemon Colosseum: Editing the flag for Battle-e Shadow Pokemon Trainers

3rd Gen Expert

I had found a really nice and concise write-up on here for Colosseum save editing, but I can't find it anymore. 

So we have a flag that is checked to load 1 of 3 Battle E trainers that have a Shadow Pokemon after a set of 20 cards is completed on a difficulty level. How do we change these flags so that we can catch the 3 pokemon without 60 extra battles (on NTSC-U)?

There's an Action Replay code out there that inserts the required data as if you just scanned all of the cards which activates the extra shadow trainers. It's how I snagged them on my US copy in conjunction with a warp code into the e-Reader room.

The only thing you'll miss are the item and coupon rewards for initially defeating the e-card trainers.

23 hours ago, SwagKey said:

There's an Action Replay code out there that inserts the required data as if you just scanned all of the cards which activates the extra shadow trainers. It's how I snagged them on my US copy in conjunction with a warp code into the e-Reader room.

The only thing you'll miss are the item and coupon rewards for initially defeating the e-card trainers.

That's phenomenal...do you have the code on your SD card still if not a link to the site? I am coming up blank in search results...