question with pkhex pokemon sword

chess

I have a question with pkhex

with the sword and shield version

Using pkhex I want to activate the shiny box, but it marks it as illegal, it is supposed to be possible and should be legal but it is not.

but if I press alt and the shiny box, it is activated but it modifies the ids.

Captura de pantalla (108).png

1 hour ago, chess said:

it is supposed to be possible and should be legal but it is not

Incorrect; overworld pokemon in SW/SH have a PID/IV/etc correlation that needs to be correct. Changing the PID without changing the others -> impossible to obtain data = invalid.

Since the TID/SID are unrelated to the above mentioned correlation, changing them does not alter the legality of the Pokémon. That's what the alt-click modifier does; read the shortcuts in Options -> About PKHeX -> Shortcuts.

14 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Incorrecto; pokemon del mundo en SW/SH tienen una correlación PID/IV/etc que debe ser correcta. Cambiar el PID sin cambiar los demás -> imposible obtener datos = inválido.

Dado que el TID / SID no está relacionado con la correlación mencionada anteriormente, cambiarlos no altera la legalidad del Pokémon. Eso es lo que hace el modificador de clic alternativo; lea los accesos directos en Opciones - > Acerca de PKHeX - > Accesos directos.

I'm just supposed to check the box for it to be shiny and legal, but it's not.

image 1: my game ids

image 2: I put the shiny box and it shows that error,

image 3: when I check square shiny, (shift + click) it makes it legal, but it changes the ids.

2.png

3.png

1.png

The shiny button does not make it a legal shiny.

2. Regular click changes the PID to make the Pokémon shiny. This is the incorrect modification, as the PID is related to IVs and other values.

3. Alt click changes the SID to make the Pokémon shiny. This does not modify the PID/IV or other related values, thus the Pokémon remains legal.

Read more:

https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/58824-swsh-overworld8-pid-type/