pkhex staff defending nintendo rules when they breaking them

zeus408

i dont understand how pkhex devs and staff can be defending nintendo's rules when they are the ones making the software that breaks nintendo's rules. we got inna debate about the morality and justifying genning mons for online battles and they were saying its not a good thing to do and that its against the rules but they are hypocrites cuz they are enabling this genning thing. my main point was that : U can gen any team u want and still lose. Its not like they have god mode or 1 hit 1kill. Yall just wanna breed and level up which is a huge waste of time, we are 20 years into this series and all that breeding stuff was fun all the way up to gen5 imo, now alot of us pokemon players have been there done that. I bet the people who are complaining still lose even if u do get a chance to gen you're own team .
it would be great if pokemon company made a option for a ingame pokemon showdown type of thing where players can just make there own mons for online pvp only. so there would be no fights about this topic anymore.