Trying to edit save file of repo Emerald cartridge but .bin file doesn't have show saves on Bootleg GBA save Extractor and Injector

sicnesses7

I bought a fake copy of Emerald and I got a ds lite and followed the steps from the link shown but whenever I load the binary file in the Bootleg GBA save extractor and injection program it shows no saves found. I tried every file size and it hasn't worked. 

Edit: I tried putting the Binary file in a gba emulator and it shows no saves in it either, is there something im doing wrong?

3 minutes ago, sicnesses7 said:

@theSLAYERYes, I did save on the actual cart and save but nothing shows

Not every bootleg stores the save in the ROM. It should have appeared if it was that kind of cart. In the mean time, what’s your trainer name in-game. I’ll take a look at the file later.

Also, try extracting the save normally and see if you’re able to.

3 hours ago, sicnesses7 said:

@theSLAYER did you see anything abnormal from the file?

Yup, there is something odd.
image.png
The sections ID should only range from 0x00FF8 to 0x1BFF8, but yours go all the way to 0x1FFF8..

I'm unsure if this even occurs normally. The save index of the blocks also doesn't appear consistent.

Try this file, lemme know if it works.
POKEMON_EMER_BPEE00-1.sav

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Yup, there is something odd.
image.png
The sections ID should only range from 0x00FF8 to 0x1BFF8, but yours go all the way to 0x1FFF8..

I'm unsure if this even occurs normally. The save index of the blocks also doesn't appear consistent.

Try this file, lemme know if it works.
POKEMON_EMER_BPEE00-1.sav

I'm sorry if this sounds stupid or something but to inject the .sav file should I use the  GBA Backup Tool (being that it was the way I originally extracted the .sav file)? Only reason why I'm asking is because last time I used it to inject a save file the save file was corrupted and deleted itself

Edited by sicnesses7

25 minutes ago, sicnesses7 said:

I'm sorry if this sounds stupid or something but to inject the .sav file should I use the  GBA Backup Tool (being that it was the way I originally extracted the .sav file)? Only reason why I'm asking is because last time I used it to inject a save file the save file was corrupted and deleted itself

The save you've uploaded for me was weird to begin with. Maybe trying to edit it made it worse. I just linked a copy that was fixed and works fine on my end.

Use the GBA backup tool to restore the save normally and let me know.