Pokémon shield crashing every time accessing poke box

Jxcruz

As the title states, I have a hacked switch and every time I try and access the poke box it crashes and closes the game. Is there a reason why? The only editing I did in my save file was added the shield starters as well as items + money. Maybe I should get rid of all the Pokémon in my box and see what happens ? The Pokémon that I added were Pokémon that you can find in the game. 

9 minutes ago, Jxcruz said:

As the title states, I have a hacked switch and every time I try and access the poke box it crashes and closes the game. Is there a reason why? The only editing I did in my save file was added the shield starters as well as items + money. Maybe I should get rid of all the Pokémon in my box and see what happens ? The Pokémon that I added were Pokémon that you can find in the game. 

I think you have Pokémon in boxes that you don’t have access to yet. For now, empty all the boxes, then only use the boxes that you’ve unlocked. And unlock the other boxes in-game, before you continue.

18 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I think you have Pokémon in boxes that you don’t have access to yet. For now, empty all the boxes, then only use the boxes that you’ve unlocked. And unlock the other boxes in-game, before you continue.

I’ll try that Today! Thanks again boss! Maybe I have Pokémon in my box I don’t have access yet either lol. I ended up putting a charmander in my box and other Pokémon as well 😅😅

5 hours ago, Jxcruz said:

I’ll try that Today! Thanks again boss! Maybe I have Pokémon in my box I don’t have access yet either lol. I ended up putting a charmander in my box and other Pokémon as well 😅😅

Well, usually having Pokémon that you shouldn’t have isnt the problem, as long as it exists in the game.

the issue is having stuff in boxes “beyond box x”, when you “only unlocked up to but not beyond box x”

let me know how it goes.

3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Well, usually having Pokémon that you shouldn’t have isnt the problem, as long as it exists in the game.

the issue is having stuff in boxes “beyond box x”, when you “only unlocked up to but not beyond box x”

let me know how it goes.

I dont have any pokemon in any of the other boxes. I took out the pokemon that i added and made sure there wasnt any pokemon in any of the boxes. But its still the samething, the game is still crashing on me when i try and access the box. Should I just redo the game? 

8 minutes ago, Jxcruz said:

I dont have any pokemon in any of the other boxes. I took out the pokemon that i added and made sure there wasnt any pokemon in any of the boxes. But its still the samething, the game is still crashing on me when i try and access the box. Should I just redo the game? 

Hmmm. If you completely empty all boxes, and only have your starter in the party, does the game still crash when trying to access boxes?