I can't modify a specific trainer's party data in Pokémon Sword with PkNX

Sup.
Say, are PkNX's trainer editing capabilities working?

I'm not too sure if this is an error with the program, which is the reason why I didn't bother submitting an Issue ticket to its GitHub repository just yet.

You see, I'm trying to give Teleport to Hop's Dubwool and Snorlax in the tournament match from Wyndon in Pokémon Sword using PkNX because I need to test Teleport's behavior when used by a trainer NPC, but sadly, it's not really working.
Hop's Pokémon have their regular moves when I test the modification InGame :/

This is an explanation of what I'm doing:
I open PkNX, go to Trainers, move to the entry 381 which is used for Hop in Pokémon Sword if the Player chose a Grookey as their starter., edit the moves of his Dubwool and Snorlax setting all 4 slots to Teleport, then for each case I do a right click over their species icon sprite and click on "Set", then I hit the Save button inside the Trainer Editor, and then I go to File -> Save in PkNX's window.
Then I grab the folder that PkNX creates containing the romfs folder with the modified files, and just move that to the game's Mods folder within Yuzu and run the game after making sure that the mod is enabled.

I'm going to attach a video showing this same process, just in case I really did do something wrong and it may be easier to spot that way.

I'm using one of the latest precompiled builds of PkNX obtained directly from its Azure repository yesterday, and I have the v1.3.2 of the game.

Thanks in advance for reading!

Edited by Lunos
Wrong game version number. I didn't double check that before submitting the post.

I haven't really solved this, but I believe that PkNX's trainer editing abilities are definitely working.

I took a different route to test out Teleport's behavior; I started a new savefile and modified the party data of the entries that correspond to the first rival battle with Hop giving Teleport to his Wooloo, and that worked just fine.

I guess the entries around the 381st are not used for the postgame tournaments at Wyndon. I couldn't see any other entry that matched Hop's party there though, so perhaps Game Freak uses a separate array with trainer NPC party data for that instance, just like they do in other places such as the Battle Tower.