Questions about inject Pokemon Events with PKHeX

RoninS

With the pkhex it is possible to inject event pokemon with PGT and PCD files (for Gen 4) and with PGF files for Gen 5.
But it is also possible directly from the pkhex with this way: "Tools-->Data-->Mystery Gift Database"..
But what is the real difference between this two methods? Directly from the pkhex it is much faster, just copy and paste the event pokemon into the box/team and is finish... but exist a difference between the methods? 

Maybe using directly the pkhex "copy and paste" method... makes Mon not legit/legal? ..Instead injecting the pgt, pcd, pgf file (and pick up the mons in the game at pokemarket) makes it legit/legal?

8 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Difference is redeeming the gift in-game VS PKHeX generating it for you.

Yes i know, but with “difference” i mean “legality” difference, the pokemon generated is the same or not? I want it to be as legal as possible… which of the two methods is more legal?

Thanks for answer 😁

10 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I personally prefer getting the game to generate the details but that’s just me. As long as the details are correct both are as legal.

After obtained the event pokemon is necessary modify the date of obtaining, with a correct one, right? For the maximum legality possible... 

2 hours ago, RoninS said:

After obtained the event pokemon is necessary modify the date of obtaining, with a correct one, right? For the maximum legality possible... 

Depends on mode of delivery and the device received on. Some deliveries can technically have any date allowed on the device, cause the device itself was allowed to redeem the gift in-game on any date. Would people draw undue conclusions, likely, but the date by itself isn’t really indicative of anything 

6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Depends on mode of delivery and the device received on. Some deliveries can technically have any date allowed on the device, cause the device itself was allowed to redeem the gift in-game on any date. Would people draw undue conclusions, likely, but the date by itself isn’t really indicative of anything 

For Example… Europe Shiny Entei for gen4 it was possible obtained from 14 to 20 Febraury 2011… if i obtaining it today the date is 15 July 2023 😅…. is necessary modify and set a date between 14 - 20 Febraury 2011 (?)