Pre-Home Regular Living Dex 1.0.43

Hi, I recently joined this community and had used this particular Pokémon data file on my UM save file. I would like to kindly ask whether does this data file include the Event Gallery Pokémon as well?

Apologise in advance if this is posted in the wrong section. Thank you very much for your time. 

IMG_7101.png

28 minutes ago, SeanOng said:

Hi, I recently joined this community and had used this particular Pokémon data file on my UM save file. I would like to kindly ask whether does this data file include the Event Gallery Pokémon as well?

Apologise in advance if this is posted in the wrong section. Thank you very much for your time. 

IMG_7101.png

No, because if we did so it'll exceed the amount of Pokémon that can be stored in a save.

pcdata.bin holds as much as a save can hold.

It has *some* event Pokemon, not all. If you want event pokemon, you can just freely inject whichever you want, either from event gallery or PKHeX Mystery gift database.

Hi, thanks for the answer! I understood now.

Actually, I have tried to inject some Gen 3-Gen 4 Event Pokémon into my UM save file however when I drag the .pk files into Pkhex, the green tick would turn red.

Able to help me out with this please?

21 minutes ago, SeanOng said:

Hi, thanks for the answer! I understood now.

Actually, I have tried to inject some Gen 3-Gen 4 Event Pokémon into my UM save file however when I drag the .pk files into Pkhex, the green tick would turn red.

Able to help me out with this please?

can you hold down control on your keyboard, and mouse click the red exclamation mark? Then take a screenshot of the pop-up?

Sorry for the late reply! I just had free time and downloaded the Gen 3 Event Pokémon to inject into my save file, there are 34 out of the 145 pk files injected with the red exclamation mark... I think it's alright, there's too many of them to fix... Thanks so much for your time, really appreciate your help!

Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 2.26.54 AM.png

1 hour ago, SeanOng said:

Sorry for the late reply! I just had free time and downloaded the Gen 3 Event Pokémon to inject into my save file, there are 34 out of the 145 pk files injected with the red exclamation mark... I think it's alright, there's too many of them to fix... Thanks so much for your time, really appreciate your help!

Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 2.26.54 AM.png

You didn’t hold down control on the exclamation mark.. you didn’t show the pop-up.. so I wouldn’t fully know what’s the issue..

Anyway you mentioned Gen 3 event Pokémon, so I’m guessing PCNY? Certain old event Pokémon don’t have all the generated algo and other stuff documented, so they’re not coded into PKHeX. Thus *those* would show up illegal. If it’s from the Event Gallery, and you injected them into the correct games without modifications, you don’t have to worry about them being illegal. They just *appear* illegal.

12 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

You didn’t hold down control on the exclamation mark.. you didn’t show the pop-up.. so I wouldn’t fully know what’s the issue..

Yup, because there's too many so I decided to just not inject them...

12 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Anyway you mentioned Gen 3 event Pokémon, so I’m guessing PCNY? Certain old event Pokémon don’t have all the generated algo and other stuff documented, so they’re not coded into PKHeX. Thus *those* would show up illegal. If it’s from the Event Gallery, and you injected them into the correct games without modifications, you don’t have to worry about them being illegal. They just *appear* illegal.

I see! For the Event Gallery Pokémon, Gen 3-7 are allowed to be injected into UM correct? If I were to eventually transfer these Pokémon (those with green ticks) to Pokemon Bank and subsequently Pokemon HOME, would I be able to use any of these Pokémon for online raids (Scarlet/Violet) ?

11 minutes ago, SeanOng said:

see! For the Event Gallery Pokémon, Gen 3-7 are allowed to be injected into UM correct? If I were to eventually transfer these Pokémon (those with green ticks) to Pokemon Bank and subsequently Pokemon HOME, would I be able to use any of these Pokémon for online raids (Scarlet/Violet) ?

yes and no.

Past events can be injected into UM, provided their data is legal, including Origin Game being correct.
As for Gen 7 events, you need to be sure the Origin Game is correct; not every Gen 7 event could be redeemed on UM, so be sure to keep an eye of that.

Yes, if you transfer them using HOME legitimately and they were legal before the transfer, should be fine. Just don't edit them after transfer.

25 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Past events can be injected into UM, provided their data is legal, including Origin Game being correct.
As for Gen 7 events, you need to be sure the Origin Game is correct; not every Gen 7 event could be redeemed on UM, so be sure to keep an eye of that.

Could I kindly trouble you to explain this part for me please? Don't want to interpret and do wrongly. Regarding this "Origin Game" part, will I be able to check whether is it correct or not in Pkhex?

27 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Yes, if you transfer them using HOME legitimately and they were legal before the transfer, should be fine. Just don't edit them after transfer.

Alright, so if I simply inject them and make no changes, and it's green tick, they are usable for online raids correct?

5 minutes ago, SeanOng said:

Could I kindly trouble you to explain this part for me please? Don't want to interpret and do wrongly. Regarding this "Origin Game" part, will I be able to check whether is it correct or not in Pkhex?

For example:
image.png

Even though PKHeX marks it as legal, Zeraora was introduced in USUM. Thus no way that's legal.

Some events would have preset 'origin games' and some events origin games depends on what game receives it, so you're gonna have to double check them all.

7 minutes ago, SeanOng said:

Alright, so if I simply inject them and make no changes, and it's green tick, they are usable for online raids correct?

most likely. But online hack checks are a bit iffy sometimes, so it isn't a guarantee.

On 6/29/2023 at 5:08 PM, theSLAYER said:

Even though PKHeX marks it as legal, Zeraora was introduced in USUM. Thus no way that's legal.

Some events would have preset 'origin games' and some events origin games depends on what game receives it, so you're gonna have to double check them all.

I see, so does that mean I have to ensure the Pokémon injected do not have stated "Origin Game" that is before it's actual release game?

Do I also have to check for the Pokémon injected from the 3 Living Dex you posted?

@theSLAYER Hi! Sorry for tagging you directly, would like to check if you able to help out with this last question please!

On 6/29/2023 at 5:08 PM, theSLAYER said:

most likely. But online hack checks are a bit iffy sometimes, so it isn't a guarantee.

Understood 👍🏼

Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 11.01.11 PM.png

Edited by SeanOng
Added question