Mystery Gift Pokemons Legality

ZoanX

I wanted to know if there is any risk in depositing Mystery Gift pokémons in Pokémon HOME, mainly the legendary shiny ones from events that we found here in the forum? since it is not possible to change the PID, Encrypt Constant, SID and TID of them, because if they are changed the pokemon becomes illegal. I believe that all people who own this pokemon have identical copies of them downloaded here from the forum, so Pokemon Home could understand that they are illegal, since it is impossible to have more than one pokémon with the same identical data of PID, EC, TID and SID , or am I wrong?

26 minutes ago, ZoanX said:

I wanted to know if there is any risk in depositing Mystery Gift pokémons in Pokémon HOME, mainly the legendary shiny ones from events that we found here in the forum? since it is not possible to change the PID, Encrypt Constant, SID and TID of them, because if they are changed the pokemon becomes illegal. I believe that all people who own this pokemon have identical copies of them downloaded here from the forum, so Pokemon Home could understand that they are illegal, since it is impossible to have more than one pokémon with the same identical data of PID, EC, TID and SID , or am I wrong?

It’s fine to deposit. Natural clones can exist under some circumstance, and HOME doesn’t have clone checking anyway. (Besides game wise, I think only BDSP implemented clone checks?)

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Tudo bem depositar. Clones naturais podem existir em algumas circunstâncias, e o HOME não tem verificação de clones de qualquer maneira. (Além do jogo, acho que apenas o BDSP implementou verificações de clone?)

Alright, thanks a lot for the info!