Issue with JPN pokemon on GTS trade

Dynamous Ali

hello! I've been trying to trade a JPN Koraidon I created with PKHex on the Home GTS, but I keep getting the "You can't trade this Pokemon" error message. The Koraidon is legal on the PKHex. Not sure what I did wrong. I also can't trade JPN Enamorous from PLA. Is there a language issue when trading pokemon? I got the Pokemon from using a discord trade bot.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been having this same issue and I have yet to find out what the issue is. I've changed my trainer ID, the Pokemons language, OT, origin location, and even my games language to japanese and it still won't work. I'm unsure if the individual trainer ID has something to do with it or not. But, I would love to find a solution.

4 minutes ago, Eren Bushi said:

I'm sorry I don't understand what this means. How do I go about finding that?

In PKHeX, hold down Control on your keyboard and mouse click the textbox for OT/Nickname, if I’m not mistaken. It’ll show you the full range of data, which is ‘name, terminator, and bytes that is after the terminator (known as trash bytes)’. 

While Pokémon can normally have some trash bytes, I reckon you have illegal trash bytes.

anyhow, don’t hack Pokémon and use them online against unsuspecting people. That’s against our rules.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

In PKHeX, hold down Control on your keyboard and mouse click the textbox for OT/Nickname, if I’m not mistaken. It’ll show you the full range of data, which is ‘name, terminator, and bytes that is after the terminator (known as trash bytes)’. 

While Pokémon can normally have some trash bytes, I reckon you have illegal trash bytes.

anyhow, don’t hack Pokémon and use them online against unsuspecting people. That’s against our rules.

Ah okay that makes sense. I just wanted to fix as to why I can't finish my living dex in home haha. I appreciate the help!