Legal pokémon’s being ilegal

Felix0525

A few days ago I put a post on the subject of legality errors but since I have not received a response I proceed to make an independent post. With the new home update, i'm trying to convert a pk6 file into pk9 file, i've done it with previous games and it always worked, this time i get these legal errors. This greninja is my initial pokemon and played on an emulator, i would like to know what happens because it happens to me with all pokemon now. When the blank save version is x/y they are legal, when i try to convert them to scarlet/violet i get that. Something else is that he does not have the kalos champion ribbon either and it is illegal if i put it on too. I have to say that I have not added or removed movements, no evs, no ivs, nothing, it continues the same as in my game. With the last build 23.6.4+7 another base illegality is added which is the kalos league ribbon, please help.

IMG_7215.png

0658 - Greninja - 01976F2703C5.pk6

Edited by Felix0525

The transfer logic/legality for old gens -> PK9 is still being researched, as stated in the latest PKHeX release changelog:

• Added: HOME 3.0.0 initial support. Legality analysis is still under research. Thanks @Lusamine & @sora10pls !
  • Lacks full support for cross-game transfers involving evolutions and moves. Please be patient, there's a lot of things to handle!