Why wont my main save file go into my pokemon ultra sun citra save

image.thumb.png.70e8cc65e126b3dc490e07930faab19a.pngI used to own a new nintendo 3ds but it broke because i was being stupid, but now that i heard about citra im trying to get a dusk form lycanrock and other pokemon on my citra game but i wont work, anyone know how to fix it

11 minutes ago, Daniel_1564 said:

image.thumb.png.70e8cc65e126b3dc490e07930faab19a.pngI used to own a new nintendo 3ds but it broke because i was being stupid, but now that i heard about citra im trying to get a dusk form lycanrock and other pokemon on my citra game but i wont work, anyone know how to fix it

even before we tackle the save issue, it looks like Citra doesn't wanna load your ROMs?

On 5/2/2023 at 9:59 PM, theSLAYER said:

even before we tackle the save issue, it looks like Citra doesn't wanna load your ROMs?

so does that mean citra doesn't want me to use the save file and are there any other save files that may work

18 hours ago, Daniel_1564 said:

so does that mean citra doesn't want me to use the save file and are there any other save files that may work

No, that’s not what I’m saying.

it seems like the emulator is rejecting your ROMs. Redump your ROMs. Get the games running first, before thinking about save replacements.

12 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

No, that’s not what I’m saying.

it seems like the emulator is rejecting your ROMs. Redump your ROMs. Get the games running first, before thinking about save replacements.

How do i redump my roms