Unable to add more than 11 WCin Gen 6 Save

Zydlar

Hey All, 

I was wondering if someone could confirm that despite showing 24 WC slots, ORAS can only have 11 filled up at one time. 

Error shows is - "Unable to insert Mystery Gift. Lock Capsule slot not valid"

I get the below error when trying to add anymore that 11 wonder cards via PKHeX.
I thought I may have a corrupted save file  so I downloaded one of the many available on Project Pokemon but the same issue occurs with it. Same error message when trying to add a 12th WonderCard. 

Many Thanks,

Wondercard Issue Gen 6Screenshot 2023-04-03 150852.png

2 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

❤️ Thanks so much. I did a quick search through the forums before I posted but couldn't see anything relating to this. 

Didn't think of checking the GitHub Issue tracker. 

I presumed this means the next complied "release" will have this fixed in it, and for now I would have to compile myself if I wanted to use this change now?

Edited by Zydlar

3 hours ago, Zydlar said:

❤️ Thanks so much. I did a quick search through the forums before I posted but couldn't see anything relating to this. 

Didn't think of checking the GitHub Issue tracker. 

I presumed this means the next complied "release" will have this fixed in it, and for now I would have to compile myself if I wanted to use this change now?

Yes, the next release will have this fixed; eta not yet. You can compile it yourself if you must, or grab it from the Development Build page.