How can I locate which files are making this happen in my game?

AprilJuly

I've downloaded a save file from a forum because I wanted to transfer some Scarlet paradox 'mons to my Violet save but apparently

1. The shiny odds are modified 

2. The file related the pokémon you can encounter is modified as well, else how on Earth can I see an overworld shiny Koraidon walking around in Mesagoza South(and it wasn't the only one, there were more).

I just want to modify that save file so that I can regularly shiny hunt on it without the boosted odds and weird overworld encounters. I've thought about transfering blocks from another save file but I don't know how much it would affect the save or maybe if it would corrupt it

2023032321485400.jpg

2023032512352300.jpg

A : Don't use public savefiles for Scarlet and Violet, as it's likely the have savefile validation and it may put your account at risk.

B : Those kinds of mods are either actual game mods/cheats that you have active, or something else, because it should not be normally possible to have newly generated encounters on an unmodified game generate like that from just a savefile. Did you download any additional files other than a single savefile called "main"?

C : Try booting the game holding the L button. That should disable cheats, mods and overlays.

Edited by Atrius97