Gen 3 trade evolution problem and Batch editor PID

uni

1.I'm having trouble setting this trade evolution legal. I've tried to set Latest OT name either same or different from OT name.

2.I'd like use batch editor to set specific PID for example 12345678. But when I type .PID=12345678 the PID won't change

截圖 2022-10-31 上午2.00.43.png

Edited by uni

• uni changed the title to Gen 3 trade evolution problem and Batch editor PID

1: It says level/trade unsatisfied. If the Vespiquen is the same level as the met level when it was a Combee, and/or below level 21, then it can't be evolved. Trade evolution conditions only apply to Pokémon that evolve via trade.

2: PID uses a different format (decimal I believe) in the batch editor, so "12345678" in hexidecimal would be 305419896 in the batch editor,

1 hour ago, Atrius97 said:

1: It says level/trade unsatisfied. If the Vespiquen is the same level as the met level when it was a Combee, and/or below level 21, then it can't be evolved. Trade evolution conditions only apply to Pokémon that evolve via trade.

2: PID uses a different format (decimal I believe) in the batch editor, so "12345678" in hexidecimal would be 305419896 in the batch editor,

PID works! Thank you. 

But i have fixed vespiquen's level and still didn't work out. I have tried unshiny one works but shiny's not 

Edited by uni