Eternal Flower Floette(Plus Gems) Discusion

terminator1984

I am curious about this anomaly, as it doesn't seem to have been recorded or documented anywhere on the net:
In gen 6, a cut but fully functional pokemon is still in the game files, it has never been distributed but if cheated in correctly, it behaves properly and even has it's own unique move to boot. Moreover, Gen 6 cut out the elemental gems from the game, despite them still being usable and even nerfed(that includes the new fairy gem). 
All of this remains unchanged in Gen 7. 
Here is what I want to know, since I do not have a modded 3DS, I am sure people here could find the answers quicker than I can:
-The gems and E-Floette cannot be traded via online or quick link, but can they be used in competitive facilities(like Battle Maison or Battle Tree)?

-If E-Floette is banned from said facilities, can normal pokemon with elemental gems still be brought in?
-Does E-Floette has unique animations in Pokemon Refresh, or does it share them with the regular Floette?

-Can the unique move "Light of Ruin" be traded online/Quick Link via Smeargle who sketched it, and if so, can this move then be bred onto other pokemon? Which pokemon?

-Is there any way to utilize the wi-fi mystery gift function of the games and simply gen a custom pokemon/item event of our choosing via pokehex or other program, and create a "hotspot" on our computer to let any(read: nonhacked) 3DS consoles download it? Mystery Gift was basically created for this kind of exploitation, it is very simple to do just that via safe editing in Gen 4/5

I would appreciate answers to any of these questions, they've been bothering me. You would think that after almost 10 years since XY's release some of this would have been documented