Help with Saves for Local Distributor

Hi,

I'm very new to all this. I stumbled across this post 

I realise there are a lot of rules on this forum but I really need help. I believe I've found the distributor (haishin) but I can't figure out how to proceed further. I have a home-brewed ds and have tried to install the file but it always fails. Within the rules of this website, could someone please help by pointing me in the right direction or helping me with what to search to find the answer myself? I can't find any other information online. I also don't get how the tool can be used for gen 7 as its a XY file. Thanks if anyone can help me. 

If it's a .CIA, you can just install it using FBI or DevMenu or something. Anyhow, I would imagine you'll need to be on the latest Luma CFW to even be able to get anywhere with it.
If it isn't a .CIA file, then well, you didn't manage to acquire it.
If you're on some weird NinjaHax or whatever, that doesn't give you proper rights and/or on some funky CFW, then well, I imagine you won't be able to install it, even if you did find it.

Ignoring everything I've said so far, chances are you've obtained this via piracy (if you indeed did get it).
Everything is written on that post you've quoted. Staying within our rules, this is all we can say: we legally can't discuss it further than that, as we want to keep our site afloat.