Question Regarding Swapping Natures and Correct IV's.

RSDJ

I'm a new user of PKHeX. I'm interested in swapping the natures of my team in Pokemon Platinum. I was indecisive on who I wanted as my starter, but now I want the natures from my previous team back.

I've already learned that you can swap the nature of your pokemon and obtain the PID and IV's from the RNG Reporter to keep legality. However, since there's many PID's and IV's generated, I'm unsure if using the generated IV's ruins my pokemons stats in any way. Is there a list containing PID's of specific pokemon and natures? Or does this just apply to all pokemon?

6 hours ago, RSDJ said:

Different natures and IVs will affect your Pokémon's stats yeah, as they raise/lower stats in different amounts.

Also there's no such list, however there are some "limitations" due to how some mons are generated, for example your Starter can't have the PID of a wild pokémon since that's not how it's generated.

9 hours ago, Desmondcsz said:

I see. I have another question.

What would be the correct starting frames for Turtwig, Staravia, and Buizel? I know it's a box I have to fill out, but I'm unsure how it works.

5 hours ago, RSDJ said:

I see. I have another question.

What would be the correct starting frames for Turtwig, Staravia, and Buizel? I know it's a box I have to fill out, but I'm unsure how it works.

Starters have a starting frame of 1.

Wild mons depend on what you're doing, if you use sweet scent then you'll likely also get encounters on frame 1, however if there are NPCs nearby they will affect the frames.

53 minutes ago, Desmondcsz said:

Starters have a starting frame of 1.

Wild mons depend on what you're doing, if you use sweet scent then you'll likely also get encounters on frame 1, however if there are NPCs nearby they will affect the frames.

What would the starting frames be for Route 201 and Valley Windworks?

2 hours ago, RSDJ said:

What would the starting frames be for Route 201 and Valley Windworks?

If you save already in the routes, then you'll start at frame 1 for the most part, but you're going to need a sweet scent mon to instantly trigger an encounter.