Unusual request

Kuraizetsu

Back in the day I used an action replay to alter the shiny status of some pokemon. I found out this messes with pokemon data such as TID. I was wondering if someone would be willing to revert these pokemon back to their original state making them "legit" and with my TID. I'm not sure if this is possible but let me know if you're willing to help me out!

14 minutes ago, Kuraizetsu said:

Back in the day I used an action replay to alter the shiny status of some pokemon. I found out this messes with pokemon data such as TID. I was wondering if someone would be willing to revert these pokemon back to their original state making them "legit" and with my TID. I'm not sure if this is possible but let me know if you're willing to help me out!

Upload the files to our site. And give us a non-shiny mon with the original TID/SID. A starter of that game (or those games, if the mons differ) would probably be the mot accurate.

Do be aware that the final result would be non-shiny, as your original PID vs TID/SID resulted in a non-shiny (which was why you then used the code)