GBA EMU question

Odd question: Is it possible if say;

There is a Game Boy Advanced Emu that works on home brew on the Wii.

That specific Emu allows as an example the 4 Game Cube controller slot to act as a link cable port.

By using an old GC to GBA cable, you can take those Pokemon off your ROM and trade them to real Carts?

Is it possible or has anyone even thought of doing it this way?

VBA has been ported to wii, however since it's a port I doubt anyone would have even considered functionality like this (it obviously wouldn't have worked on the PC version).

I'm not sure if this is the case, but if the end goal is just to get pokemon from a save file to your retail cart there are easy enough ways to do that with just a slot-1 flashcard.

Oh? There are ways of using say a slot 1 DS flash kart and a retail Pokemon slot two game? my Google Fu must not be worded correctly then. Might I have a helpful point in the right direction? That or I'll keep looking around these forms if I missed it or so forth.

But the idea of having that GC controller link cable work with an Emu might oddly be a neat programming mod.

Edit: correcting something, I have a Slot 1 DS R4. I do not have a slot 2 GBA storage cart. I do have GBA Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald carts. Say I play a Ruby Rom on my PC. Catch a bunch of pokemon, and want to transfer them to my Fire Red game. Is that possible? Also I do not want to buy a Slot 2 rom cart mostly cause I see that as something of a waste to purchase this day and age. Also I have no intention of migrating pokemon to a DS game just yet, that is not the point of what I am trying to do here.

Well actually there's nothing to google. If you try migrating from a retail GBA game to D/P/Pt running on your slot-1 card it will work fine. Having a slot-2 card actually only complicates the process, so no need to get one of those. =)

You can backup and restore saves on your retail GBA games via a slot-1 homebrew app called GBA Backup Tool (author is Rudolph). After you have the save with the pokemon you want migrating is no different than if you had a retail 4th gen game, as I said.