[BDSP] Help with Pokémon League flags

Josma

After altering my save to do the darkai and shaymin event flags the game assumes i have beaten the league and doesn't let me fight the regular teams.  Can i alter flags on my save to fix that? For context i had 8 gym badges and had completed the pokedex, was just about to go inside the league but decided to get some legendaries first...  Even after removing the game clear flag and the darkai/ shaymin event flags the game only lets me fight the rematch teams, im not sure on how to fix my save so any help is welcome.

Edited by Josma

I have the same problem with it going straight into the rematches because I enabled the spiritomb/shaymin/darkrai misc edits flags. Catching spiritomb seemingly made the underground show post game pokemon but the flag for national dex and game clear is off. The post clear victory road NPC still blocks off a part of it but I am able to go to fight arena so it seems inconsistent. Not really sure what to edit to make it go back to first time E4 teams.

23 hours ago, Sasuke13344 said:

Which ones are the Darkrai and Shaymin flags?

On the recent pkhex builds there are options to auto unlock darkai and shaymin flags, making it so the events are acessible at anytime, but if you haven't beaten the league yet it seems to change the elite four battles to rematch teams

19 hours ago, Josma said:

On the recent pkhex builds there are options to auto unlock darkai and shaymin flags, making it so the events are acessible at anytime, but if you haven't beaten the league yet it seems to change the elite four battles to rematch teams

I cant seem to find where it is. Mind helping out a bit?

On 12/3/2021 at 4:20 PM, Sasuke13344 said:

I cant seem to find where it is. Mind helping out a bit?

So on pkhex, load your save and then go to SAV> Misc edits> you should find buttons for turning on darkrai, shaymin and spiritomb.