RMT! Please Need A Real Opinion!

Ok well Ive been at the work of a trying to put a better team together since FOREVER! Ive mixed and matched all my pokemon and so far there has only been one team that has been really not bad. Ive put this team to test with all my friends and lost most of the time. Sadly I Really dont know where to start. I was thinking Maybe to start with my first pokemon which is going to be crobat. Crobat is really the only thing im positive on. The rest of the pokemon in the team are not really for sure. So the meaning of puting this RMT is really where to start rather than RMT. Well After all that I would Like to Present my team :D

Spr_4p_169.png

Crobat @ Leftovers

Nature:Nature

Ability:Inner Focus

EVs: 104 hp, 152 atk, 252 speed

Role:Lead

- Brave Bird

-Taunt

- Roost

- U-turn

Comment: Crobat seemed resonable for the lead pokemon for many reasons. Inner focus protects it from any pokemon that wants to use fake out against it. Taunt Also goes well for the leads that want to set up stealth rock or any other thing. As for U turn; I Can use whenever there is an oponent that I cant take down. Which leads to brave bird being the best move to attack with.

Spr_4p_488_s.png

Cresselia @ Leftovers

Nature:Bold

Ability:Levitate

EVs: 252 hp, 252 def, 4 sp atk

Role:Wall, D-Fence!

- Reflect

- Moonlight

- Ice Beam

- Thunder Wave

Comment: Ok well Cresselia Has Actually been one of the best defence pokemon I have ever Used in my teams. Althought I sometimes find myself stuck between some pokemon that I cant Do Damage to, it still stays in battle for quite a while. Starting with reflect, I think its really helpful with thunder wave because I mostly use Cresselia With Togekiss Which is also in my team. It Just helps mostly with the faster opponents.

Spr_4p_468_s.png

Togekiss @ Leftovers

Nature:Calm

Ability: Serene Grace

EVs: 252 hp 4 def, 252 sp def

Role:? Sweeper?

- Thunder Wave

- Air Slash

- Roost

- Nasty plot

Comment: Well as I said with Cresselia, Both Work together well in my opinion. Cresselia helps with reflect to raise togekiss's defence. Then that gives Togekiss more time to power up possible with nasty plot. I only ran into a problem when there is a electric pokemon that is faster than togekiss or a pokemon that has a move that requires them to move first.

Spr_4d_006_s.png

Charizard @ Salac berry

Nature:Jolly

Ability:Blaze

EVs: 252 atk, 252 speed, 4 def

Role:?

- Belly drum

- Substitute

- Fire Punch

- Earthquake

Comment: I like charizard being in the team because it seems like it has alot of potential with attacking. With Belly drum and salac berry along with blaze makes it soo Charizard is almost unstopible. Even though I still havent tested Charizard in my team i feel like he will do good in it. With Belly drum raising my attack, and then substitute lowering my health to less then 1/3 puts into effect the ability. With all of these things combined, I would seem unstopible but One thing im unsure about is what if i use belly drum and then the opponent takes me down with the upcoming hit. The Fire punch and thunderpunch where good choices for me because the fire punch would give damage to almost anything when blaze is in effect and as well as belly drum. Thunder punch i figured i would choose because I would be able to take down Almost all water opponents.

Spr_4p_466_s.png

Electivire @ Life Orb

Nature:Adament

Ability:Motor Drive

EVs: 4hp, 252 atk, 252 speed

Role:Attacker?

- Meditate

- Thunderpunch

- Ice Punch

- Earthquake

Comment:Well I needed some sort of attacker. Not really sure about using Electivire but he seemed pretty good. Meditate to raise my attack, then all the other attacks to take down almost anything.

Spr_4p_094_s.png

Gengar @ Life orb

Nature:Timid

EVs: 4 def, 252 sp def, 252 speed

Role:?

- Shadow ball

- Thunderbolt

- Focus blast

- Hidden power fire

Comment: ok well i figured i needed a fast pokemon that can do some sort of damage while being immune to many things. Again im not that sure if i should keep gengar so again please tell me what i need to hear.:]

Right away, I noticed that not a single Pokemon of yours resists Rock type attacks. Even in the Wi-Fi environment, STealth Rock is used pretty much all the time. You basically took your Pokemon and put Gen III move sets, but this is Gen 4 (with new moves introduced in Plat and HG/SS), so things have changed quite a bit.

With this many flying types and no rock resist, you need a Rapid Spinner. You also need to someone to lay down rocks on your own. SR turns many 2HKOs into OHKOS, 3hkos into 2hkos, and so on.

Spr_4p_169.png

Crobat @ Leftovers

Nature:Nature

Ability:Inner Focus

EVs: 104 hp, 152 atk, 252 speed

Role:Lead

- Brave Bird

-Taunt

- Roost

- U-turn

So what's the nature?

Crobat needs to run a Jolly nature 252 speed EVs to tie with lead Aerodactyl. The next lead to outspeed is Azelf, which has something like 15 less base speed, so you can lower the spee quite a bit and dump then into HP (though on the OTHER hand, since Azelf will likely attack with STAB Psychic, you might want to ignore it and just U-Turn out).

Hypnosis' accurasy is at 60%, so it's good you left it off. Replace Brave Bird with Super Fang, which it picked up in HG/SS. And if you find that you aren't using Roost that often or it dies too soon, then replace it with Brave Bird.

Spr_4p_488_s.png

Cresselia @ Leftovers

Nature:Bold

EVs: 252 hp, 252 def, 4 sp atk

Role:Wall, D-Fence!

- Reflect

- Moonlight

- Ice Beam

- Thunder Wave

This is basically holding a big huge sign asking for Tyranitar and, to a lesser extent, Scizor, to come on in and rip it to shreds. Neither of them would mind the paralysis. Toxic Orb Breloom would also love coming in on a T-Wave, abosrbing it, then sleeping you.

This is basically a Garchomp "counter" from back at the beginning of Gen 4.

Cress has some great defensive stats, but it's offensive stats are below average, and if you want it to take hits, then you can't utilize it's pretty decent base 85 speed. Psychic typing also doesn't help. At least Bronzong and Metagross get Steel to cancel out Psychic's weaknesses. Add in that Sandstorm negates it's recovery, and you run into a problem.

So, I suggest a more clear focus: You want to set up screens? Let Levtiating Bronzong do that for you. Make sure to get rid of all Taunt users (usually leads) before trying this out.

Bronzong w/ Light Clay

Careful/Impish

Levitate

252 HP/128 DEF/128 SP DEF

- Light Screen

- Reflect

- Stealth Rock

- Explosion

Normally I'd slide Hypnosis or another attack in slot #3, but you REALLY need SR. The def/sp def EVs can be assigned as you wish.

Getting more tired than I thought, hopefully someone else can take up the rest of the rate.