[Request} Looking for RSE saves with specific Mauville Old Guys

MagnusHexem

So...I have a bit of a simple, yet specific and somewhat odd request.  The short of it is I'm looking for saves, preferably Emerald, that have the Trader, Bard, or the Hipster present in their Mauville Pokemon Center.  Right now, I'm not as concerned about the Lilycove Center woman, but having one of the other two that is not the Quiz Lady would be even better.

To overexplain why I want this: I know I could probably just grab one of the many save files with "everything unlocked" and see if it has the ID number I want, but I'm being a little picky and don't want some super premium save.  Since I'm mixing records to get this, I'd kind of appreciate it if it was a normal save from any user that happened to have a cool secret base that would also transfer to my game, since I'm a bit low on those.   I'm just really into some of the old Gen 3 stuff that I didn't get to experience fully as a kid.

Some additional information: I have a Sapphire save I somewhat-recently manipulated to give me the ID I wanted, giving me the Storyteller.  My Emerald save had Giddy from the start.  My Ruby save, which is around 14 years old, did not have Giddy from the start, but did mix records with a save that is long lost, and it now has Giddy.  My two friends with Emerald saves that I hang out with often both happen to have Giddy.  That means 4 out of our 5 saves all have Giddy....the only useless Old Guy.  Yeah, I'm pretty upset about that.

So if I could get a hold of each of the 3 "Old Guys" that I'm missing, I have enough saves to put them all on, abandoning Giddy onto whichever saves get contributed.  I would appreciate the help heavily, and it would make putting the Regi Dolls on to our Emerald saves actually possible...

TL;DR: A normal RSE save with an Old Guy that isn't Giddy or the Storyteller.  Emerald is preferred, since I have extra Emerald cartridges I can inject the saves into without having to juggle my Ruby and Sapphire saves too much.