Problems making a legal egg

Herol

It has been a long time since I did this, but I made my whole team via eggs mostly after a save corruption. They are al legal, and pass nintendos check. Recently a friend started playing and got me back into it, and asked me to make him a few pokemon. I figured, since I don't feel like keeping his ID info i will just make eggs of fully evolved pokemon and let him hatch and self ev train. This has worked 100% for me in the passed, but now it is not. I don't know if I have forgotten what I am doing or what. To test these pokemon, I am basicly taking 1 + 2 of my normal team onto the frontier, having a fight, recording, and then posting its video. Thats how I have done mine in the passed to make sure they are 100% legal. I attached the Gyarados I was making for him. If anyone can tell me where I am going wrong, thanx. I have tried the Hidden hex for the hatching in both 44/45 and 46/47. I had figured I did not need a 44/45 because its non hatched pokemon, and it would fill in when it hatches, but I tried it anyway, tried both.

I just cannot remember how I did my own in the passed. What am I doing wrong? I refuse to give him it without it passing nintendo because he joined some clan thing. I don't want him kicked out for my own failure of work.

gyarados.pkm

gyarados.pkm

I'm pretty sure it should say Egg, yours says Gyarados.

Yours says met at level 1, it should be 0, it's an Egg. Don't most eggs have a set Happiness? All of my legal eggs have and ID and SID.

Since when can an Egg get PokeRus?

I deleted the post because I noticed the issues. I do not know why it doesnt says egg though. It still is not working, and for some reason I have hatched set to daycare and thats now showing up. Why doesnt it say egg?

edit, thats the wrong save file lol, I forgot to save it again.

I dont know if its a PID issue or if its that im leaving the trainer name/ID empty. I thought eggs could have any pid because they hatch and it reassigns them. My hex are correct, but I left the 46/47 opened since its unhatched. My real issue is, I could use old saves from pokemon I have that pass as legal on the video submit. Problem is they were lost in a reformat a long time ago. I just cannot understand what I'm missing.

Attached is my final product, as im going to bed. 4am. It has to be the PID or something. Everything else shows like it should in the summary. The guide says to put the daycare in the hatched, but it only works right in the met location.

gyarados.pkm

gyarados.pkm

Eggs can have a PID. All the eggs I have, have PIDS.

Just, no. You dont seem to grasp what I am saying. The egg can have any PID it wants because it hatches. I am not saying it doesn't have a PID. I need help from someone who knows how to read.

I have everything the way I should. I cannot figure out why it wont pass. I also cannot upload my pokemon as I do this by exporting to action replay. I cannot remember how I used to make them, because mine pass nintendo's check.

Thanks for trying guardna, but it failed. He shows met at jublia city at level 0 when I hatch it. It also hatches as a shiny and gives me a normal gyarados. I think I will make myself a legitimate gyaradose the regular way, and then breed it. That should carry off its good IVs right?

That should carry off its good IVs right?

The inheritance process is more complex, even if the parent pokemon have good IV’s in all of its stats, only 3 are randomly inherited by the offspring, while the 3 other stats are randomly generated.

I believe now the problem is that you need to fill the TID/SID and OT name with yours, because i compared the egg i sent you with a legit one and they're the same except with the Trainer's info. Also remember that maxing out its PP moves will have no effect, once the pkmn hatches, it receives the default move PP.