Pokémon Sun/Moon GARC "Type", "Status" and "Z-Moves" sprites

Does anyone know where it is and how to open them?

I searched the entire ROM for Type, LV., And Z-moves graphics to edit and translate, but I couldn't find it.

I am using the pk3DS program to unpack .garc files. But there are some .garc files that pk3DS is unable to read and generates an error message. I believe that in any of these files that I can't open, there are the graphics I'm looking for.

I am using pk3DS + Kukki to export bclim to png to edit.

Here is the list of important .garc files that I found for editing, to translate from ENG > POR. The rest remains to be found, which I did not find due to the impossibility of access.

a/0/6/7
a/0/6/8
a/0/7/9
a/0/9/9
a/1/0/1
a/1/3/2
a/1/3/5
a/1/4/3
a/1/5/6
a/1/6/6
a/1/6/9
a/2/2/3
a/2/3/9
a/2/4/9
a/2/6/4
a/2/8/2
a/2/8/5
a/2/9/4
a/2/9/5
a/2/9/6

Capturar.JPG

Edit: I'll add more information about the problem.

I found most of them and I organize in folders named with the path of the original file to replace after editing
1348358272_Capturar(1).thumb.jpg.1aae655131e924fbd156ae6f8f2c7c12.jpg

Kukki can open and export bflim > png, but, to acess the other bflim that I want, I need to found, and to found, I need the acess that pk3ds don't give to me (I think).

Some files it does not open. I believe that the graphics I want are in them, because I have already explored all the files that it opens.
In Pokémon XY and ORAS, I found all the graphics that I need to translate, but, for some reason, it was not possible in sun/moon.

The graphics are:
Types > Fire, Grass, Water, etc
Status > Frozen, Burned, Poisoned, etc
Z-Moves > Catastropika, etc

I don't know if the Z-moves are graphics. I will try to change the name of some of them in text to test later. If they are, I haven't found them either.

Edited by Hareonline
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1