PKHeX Legality for Pre-Evolution/Egg Moves? (Gen 4)

cperrine320

Hello! I don't know if there's a fix for this, but I figured I should pitch in at least.

I've been using PKHeX for a pretty good while now, and I've noticed that pre-evolution moves and egg moves are "invalid". For instance my Meowth learned Pay Day, and when I evolved it into Persian, Pay Day became an invalid move, even though it's perfectly legal. And when I bred a Gengar with a Mismagius to get a Misdreavus with Curse on it, Curse became an invalid move as well. I use PKHeX for gen 4 games like D/P/PT and HG/SS.

Is there any way I can fix this, or is this just a legality error?

Screenshot_1.png

9 minutes ago, cperrine320 said:

Hello! I don't know if there's a fix for this, but I figured I should pitch in at least.

I've been using PKHeX for a pretty good while now, and I've noticed that pre-evolution moves and egg moves are "invalid". For instance my Meowth learned Pay Day, and when I evolved it into Persian, Pay Day became an invalid move, even though it's perfectly legal. And when I bred a Gengar with a Mismagius to get a Misdreavus with Curse on it, Curse became an invalid move as well. I use PKHeX for gen 4 games like D/P/PT and HG/SS.

Is there any way I can fix this, or is this just a legality error?

Screenshot_1.png

upload the file for us to see.

A hatched Mismagius I just made shows curse just fine.
image.png

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Not the ROM. ROM sharing is against our rules.

I was talking about the Mismagius. I'm expecting you didn't set it to hatched or something,
since my hatched one shows up fine (as seen in my earlier post)

AH I'm so sorry. I'm really new to this website. But yeah, that seemed to have fixed it fine. I just have to fix the PID mismatch now - dumb oversight. Thanks for bearing with me.