Virtual Console (Emerald And FireRed) Not showing up on PKSM on virtual console tab too

I have an issue regarding save editing on 3ds using PKSM, where VC games don't even show up on PKSM. I tried to convert them to the required file size (The 128 kbit), but it just doesn't save. Could one of you possible convert these game saves?

0004000000F53200.gbavc.sav 0004000000283000.gbavc.sav

Edited by RagePheonix1340
Spelling errors

17 minutes ago, RagePheonix1340 said:

I have an issue regarding save editing on 3ds using PKSM, where VC games don't even show up on PKSM. I tried to convert them to the required file size (The 128 kbit), but it just doesn't save. Could one of you possible convert these game saves?

0004000000F53200.gbavc.sav 128 kB · 0 downloads 0004000000283000.gbavc.sav 128 kB · 0 downloads

Based on the way you're naming the files, looks like it's GBA VC, meaning injected nonsense.
I presume that's the reason why it doesn't appear on PKSM.

I suggest you install HxD and trim them.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Based on the way you're naming the files, looks like it's GBA VC, meaning injected nonsense.
I presume that's the reason why it doesn't appear on PKSM.

I suggest you install HxD and trim them.

That's the thing, I don't know how to trim them... Could you probably please help?

Just now, RagePheonix1340 said:

That's the thing, I don't know how to trim them... Could you probably please help?

then you gotta learn by trial and error. I've never dealt with this garbage before. While I am somewhat in the process of figuring it out (by comparing it to proper saves), I wonder.. what's your purpose of dumping these files?

Just now, theSLAYER said:

then you gotta learn by trial and error. I've never dealt with this garbage before. While I am somewhat in the process of figuring it out (by comparing it to proper saves), I wonder.. what's your purpose of dumping these files?

To make it work woth PKSM after editing them ig?

6 minutes ago, RagePheonix1340 said:

Some Dude Did this.... I was expecting somn like this

a) the thread you posted has nothing to do with PKSM
b) I do not see anything that implies the save could be injected back in
c) looking at the data, besides the lack in size, it also seems to be missing important segments.
I did manage to stitch the file together with a working existing save, so that it shows up in PKHeX, but it looks like you have practically 0 progress.
image.png

test2.savtest1.sav

Well good luck trying to get the save back into the game.
For future sake, you may wanna learn how work with the saves in HxD

Just now, theSLAYER said:

a) the thread you posted has nothing to do with PKSM
b) I do not see anything that implies the save could be injected back in
c) looking at the data, besides the lack in size, it also seems to be missing important segments.
I did manage to stitch the file together to show on PKHeX, but it looks like you have practically 0 progress.
image.png

test2.sav 128 kB · 0 downloads test1.sav 128 kB · 0 downloads

Well good luck trying to get the save back into the game.

Thank You!