[Help] Editing Pokeball

Samus

Hi all,

I have on PoGo Genesect Shiny in HonorBall. 
Since it’s realeased in shiny, the Genesect from Special Research can be shiny too. And can be catch in Pokeball !

I haven’t hacked switch and the material for. 
So I need a little help. 
If I transfer my Genesect Shiny in Honorball for trade it with one player who have Pkhex, this player can edit Honorball in Pokeball ? And erase trackervalue ?

With this way, it will be total legit. 
If yes, one of you can help me ?

Thanks for your read and I hope, your help. 
Good game. 

Edited by Samus

The Genesect from GO Special Research (Throwback 2020 or A Drive to Investigate) is different from raids. Your Genesect in Honor Ball (Premier Ball) can't just be edited and put into Poke Ball. If you edit its ball into Poke Ball, it will be illegal. You should also note these:

Met Date: probably make it after August  14, 2020, since that's the release of Shiny Genesect. You can finish its Special Researches anytime after activating it, anyway.

Level Met: not that important, since you can power-up GO mons. But be sure to make it not lower than 15.

IVs: Don't touch this unless you know how IVs are carried over to HOME.

I'm not sure if it will be "total legit"...but just take note of these points I raised before having it edited. At this rate, I highly recommend just transferring and editing the Genesect you got from Special Research as Shiny (and edit its date caught). Dates are really important in GO, compared to mainline games.

Hi,

When you transfer a Pokémon from Go to Home, the description is :

Date : Date of catch on PoGo. So date of catch in raid is legit. 

From : Pokemon Go. Any distinction fir the nature of catch (reseach, wild, raid...). So, from Pokemon Go is legit too. 

Ball : Ball of catch on PoGo. Since Genesect is released in shiny, the Genesect from research can be qhiny if you encounter and catch after this release. And in research you can catch in Pokeball. 

So a Genesect shiny from PoGo catched in Pokeball after 08/14/2020 is legal. And a reconstitution of it is legit. 
I think it’s easier to juste change the ball for a Genesect from raid. 

No ?