Pokemon Sword & Shield Title Screen Problem (SOLVED)

- x - - -

6 minutes ago, Hayato213 said:

Shouldn't really used Shield save on Sword, or vice versa, the home page pokemon get updated as you finish completing against the league tournament.

Just to clarify. I did not change my Shield save file into a Sword save file. They are both completely different save files from their original source. I had only changed the trainer info 'Team' numbers to match my Shield's trainer team info. However, I did export my Shield's Block Data and replaced my Sword's Block Data for *Object Title Screen which caused my title screen for Sword to have multiple Pikachu's appearing unfortunately

1 minute ago, - x - - - said:

Just to clarify. I did not change my Shield save file into a Sword save file. They are both completely different save files from their original source. I had only changed the trainer info 'Team' numbers to match my Shield's trainer team info. However, I did export my Shield's Block Data and replaced my Sword's Block Data for *Object Title Screen which caused my title screen for Sword to have multiple Pikachu's appearing unfortunately

Should just rebattle the league tournament to update the home page.