PKHEX Invalid:Memory Error

Yony

Hi :) I have my legit Living dex in pokemon X, and I wanted to check for legality in PKHEX, to make sure I didn't trade for a hacked pokemon sometime and forgot about it, before transfarring to home. 

When I loaded my save file to PKHEX, most pokemon seem ok, but like 20-30 pokemon from the entire living dex have the error in the photo I included. I don't really know much about PKHEX, but I'm 99.99% sure I caught these pokemon legitimately, How can I fix this error?

PKHeX_NsgmXmExRY.png

PKHeX_eIPs8LBZYc.png

The error deals with the green highlighted rectangle. It's not an illegal error, it just means the method of transfer between games was not done properly. The green box tells the program which OT is currently holding the Pokemon, and if it's different than the current save file it brings up the error. So the Butterfree and Hitmonlee were not caught in that save file you're showing us and they were improperly transferred. View it and set it back into the box space to fix the error to replicate a valid transfer to fix the error.