Trying to fix this pokemon save.

So, I got this pokemon save from a youtube vid, edited a little, then the game said it was corrupted, so i wasn't surprised at first, so then I tried deleting the secure value with a lot of CFW software, but none worked, i've been trying to fix it for two days straight but it just won't work, so I gave up, I will attach the save below PLS tell me if it works for you, I had enough of being frustrated, so I had enough. I need answers.

(It's Still Corrupted For Me)

main

8 minutes ago, Kalind Ford said:

So, I got this pokemon save from a youtube vid, edited a little, then the game said it was corrupted, so i wasn't surprised at first, so then I tried deleting the secure value with a lot of CFW software, but none worked, i've been trying to fix it for two days straight but it just won't work, so I gave up, I will attach the save below PLS tell me if it works for you, I had enough of being frustrated, so I had enough. I need answers.

(It's Still Corrupted For Me)

main 431.5 kB · 0 downloads

The save loads up just fine in PKHeX, so it's definitely not corrupted.
Did you leave the name as main, and it be the only file in the folder?

31 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Yes, the only file in the save

31 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Yeah, i forgot to put that it loads in Pkhex just fine, i just need a way to play it, so it's probably the anti cheat system but im not sure anymore.

6 minutes ago, Kalind Ford said:

Yes, the only file in the save

Yeah, i forgot to put that it loads in Pkhex just fine, i just need a way to play it, so it's probably the anti cheat system but im not sure anymore.

It's not the anti cheat system. Unless the save manager or the CFW is acting up, without a shred of doubt, you're doing something wrong.
Proof of that? It loads just fine for me.

Spoiler

image.png

For starters, show me the insides of the folder you're importing from (inside the folder on your SD card).

Upload an image via here, then place it in a spoiler.

13 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

It's not the anti cheat system. Without a shred of doubt, you're doing something wrong.
Proof of that? It loads just fine for me.

Hide contents

image.png

For starters, show me the insides of the folder you're importing from (inside the folder on your SD card).

Upload an image via here, then place it in a spoiler.

This is the save that i edited

main

Ok, I tried both JKSV and Checkpoint, and neither fixed my problem.

Screenshot (31).png

Screenshot (32).png

@Kalind Ford please please stop multi-posting. Either get it all ready then make the post,
or edit any new information in your latest unanswered post.

The saves all open in PKHeX, so it should work on the game as well.

Now, answer me this: how are you transferring the save to your SD card?

edit:
It appears you're trying to load a Moon save into Ultra Sun. That's the problem right there.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

@Kalind Ford please please stop multi-posting. Either get it all ready then make the post,
or edit any new information in your latest unanswered post.

The saves all open in PKHeX, so it should work on the game as well.

Now, answer me this: how are you transferring the save to your SD card?

Sorry for multiposting, im kinda new to this site, but i download the save, edit it, and then i take my 3ds sd card out, put it in my laptop, and put the save in JKSV and just make my own folder with the edited save in it.

5 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Read my previous edit, thanks :D

Ok, I changed the supposed game save to Ultra Sun and It's still says corrupted, and yes, I saved the trainer settings, hey, you don't have to do this but can you also test my edited save posted above?

5 hours ago, Kalind Ford said:

Ok, I changed the supposed game save to Ultra Sun and It's still says corrupted, and yes, I saved the trainer settings, hey, you don't have to do this but can you also test my edited save posted above?

No matter what edit you do, you're not supposed to load a Moon save into Ultra Sun.

Thus there was no need for me to test your edits.
Try loading into Sun/Moon, that will work.

Alternatively, if you wanted the hacked mons, dump the mons into a folder, and load it into a Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon save.
Then load that into Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon.

6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

No matter what edit you do, you're not supposed to load a Moon save into Ultra Sun.

Thus there was no need for me to test your edits.
Try loading into Sun/Moon, that will work.

Alternatively, if you wanted the hacked mons, dump the mons into a folder, and load it into a Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon save.
Then load that into Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon.

OMG THX SO MUCH! I LOADED POKEMON MOON AND IT WORKED