PKHeX USUM

Acidosolforico

1 minute ago, Acidosolforico said:

Hi guys! I know USUM are a bit old, but i was trying to use pkhex on my 2ds and... i'm only finding the new version for SWSH. Does someone have an old update? like 17.11.25 or something like that? Thanks in advance.

The most recent update can open saves from USUM. Just drag the save file on the open PKHeX window :)

23 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

The most recent update can open saves from USUM. Just drag the save file on the open PKHeX window :)

I'm sorry, i explained badly. I was trying to create a kyogre for ultramoon, but it gets me errors, like invalid move (for protect), invalid item (for blue orb), incorrectly tranferred from previous generation, unable to match an encounter from origin game and others. But i honestly don't understand which is the matter

2 minutes ago, Acidosolforico said:

I'm sorry, i explained badly. I was trying to create a kyogre for ultramoon, but it gets me errors, like invalid move (for protect), invalid item (for blue orb), incorrectly tranferred from previous generation, unable to match an encounter from origin game and others. But i honestly don't understand which is the matter

Then don't used a hacked Kyogre.

We got a Gen 7 Kyogre.
Make sure you use legal information regarding it's encounter.

In any case, this has nothing to do with PKHeX versions.
If anything, it just means the legality checking is better with version updates.

47 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Then don't used a hacked Kyogre.

We got a Gen 7 Kyogre.
Make sure you use legal information regarding it's encounter.

In any case, this has nothing to do with PKHeX versions.
If anything, it just means the legality checking is better with version updates.

Ehm... problem solved. It wasn't an hacked Kyogre. I was trying to create a mon for UM, but pkhex was set to Sword 😅 I'm sorry. Thanks for all the advice and, mostly important, for the patience!

2 minutes ago, Acidosolforico said:

Ehm... problem solved. It wasn't an hacked Kyogre. I was trying to create a mon for UM, but pkhex was set to Sword 😅 I'm sorry. Thanks for all the advice and, mostly important, for the patience!

No worries. For future sake, load a UM save first, before you do any edits. :)