PKHex Compile Help Please

PillNye

So I'm having an issue getting the solution to build in Visual Studio 2019. I download the program and when I go to build there is no button to build a solution. I've looked online for a solution been at this for hours. From installing and re-installing 2019 and 2017. And I have referred to these posts. I googled why I'm not getting a build solution button but I don't see it. I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. 

and this post 

This is what it looks like and Visual and what workloads and options I have as well. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated for me and my apparently incompetent self. 

visual 2019 pic 1.png

visual 2019 pic 2.png

This is what I have installed and such. You have to go to the read me and download the 3.0 file that kaphotics mentioned. It took me a minute playing around with it but I eventually got it to work but I'm not sure exactly I what I did to make it run. Black magic i guess. If there is a way for me to send you the compiled version I would.

visual 1.png

visual 2.png

visual 3.png

Edited by PillNye

Nothing, I have installed all those VS workloads/components. I went to the read me that sated "requires .NET Framework v4.6, with experimental support for .NET Core 3.".

Tried to install .NET Framework v4.6 but it said that it's already installed or a higher version is present in the system.

I did download SDK 3.0.103 and also all the previows SDKs present in that page and I still get the incompatible message for:

PKHex: core,drawing,winforms & core tests

I really don't know what else to do 😭

Edited by Roxas230

On the right where you have the programs listed in visual. I clicked on them a few times and then build had the solution there for me. Idk what happened tbh. Had to build it a few times to get it to go. If I compress it in a rar I should be able to email it to you right?