Help with Editing a Pokemon

odc

I have a Latios that's been transferred from Ruby to Platinum through Pal Park. But the glitch that comes with roaming Pokemon in Gen 3 has naturally given it really, really bad IVs. I wanted to change its Nature and IVs, but even with the correct PID, Nature and IVs, I get the "Encounter Type PID Mismatch." I don't know what I am missing, or if I'm using the incorrect Method to generate a PID, but I'd like some help understanding this. I've attached any relevant files that I got.

jh.thumb.png.4a87fc1f00cc330c3c33507320922f78.png

381 - LATIOS - 6508EC3C8AA9.pk4

POKEMON PL.5.sav

With the Roaming IV Glitch, any Latios caught in Ruby (or any Latias caught in Sapphire, or any beast caught in FRLG) can't have good IVs. Unfortunately without changing something else, you can't do anything about, such as if it was a Latias caught in Ruby/Latios caught in Sapphire (you can make it come from Southern Island). It was fixed in Emerald though. What I suggest doing, along with changing your IVs/Nature/PID, is changing the origin game from Ruby to Emerald, because roamers in Emerald have natural IVs.

2 minutes ago, ICanSnake said:

What I suggest doing, along with changing your IVs/Nature/PID, is changing the origin game from Ruby to Emerald, because roamers in Emerald have natural IVs.

That did the trick. Thank you very much! :)