GEN 4 - UNKNOWN MYSTERY GIFT TYPE

Red01

Hello my english isn't very good but I hope it will be OK.

With PKHeX in a HeartGold save, I inject 3 wonder cards, Mew Celebi and Jirachi. I import PCD files in PCD slots, PGT files in PGT slots.

2105995507_Capturedcran(6).png.fabef6d25122fbfe18fcf340180ba038.png

I import my save, start the game, go to the PokeShop and I speak to the guy who gives me the 3 events. It's OK. After I save and I export my save. Go to PKHeX and that's my problem :

182194919_Capturedcran(5).png.f75bad4d101290c6d615edafc99545e6.png

UNKNOWN MYSTERY GIFT TYPE. Can anybody help me ? Why are the "PGT Events" like that ? What is the way for to inject correctly events in 4 Gen with PKHeX ?

Edit : I have a second question. If after, I want to import "Johto Beast events" files (Raikou/Entei/Suicune). How should I do it ? Should I overwrite PCD files because there are only three slots? should I also overwrite the PGT files or only import the PGT files following the old ones, as there are 8 slots ?

Edited by Red01

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I'm kinda having some problem too, trying to import Manaphy Egg into Diamond. I followed the guide, but i'm still wondering what I have to do after all the saving part to actually see the egg inside the game. Hoping somebody replies.