An idea for an alternative to HOME

Antik

So, first of all, Hi, Ive been perusing the boards for some time now and I'm finally making a post (as such, forgive me if this is in the wrong place, Ill remove it if necessary). 

Pokemon Home has come out and I have mixed feeling about it (still subscribed though). I was thinking, since we have access to the individual pokemon files and all that, how difficult would it be to make some type of app (or homebrew program) that functioned as a bank to store pokemon in, but had a pokemon Ranch-inspired UI. I mean something as simple as being able to see the pokemon that have been deposited? It wouldnt have to be that involved at all. I just want to see my babies there in 3D, they dont even have to have any interesting animations lol. Even if I have to manually add in the pokemon files myself.

This idea stems from my desire to see an updated version of pokemon ranch btw (so if anyone wants to try doing that instead, I'll take it lol)

I dont have the programming skills required to attempt this, but Im curious to see what other people think about the idea. I can go into further/better detail if anyone's interested.