How to turn romfs file folder into a playable ROM on Citra?

BigChickenMan

Hi all, 

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but does sound about right. Apologies if this is the wrong place. I recently downloaded a file from GBATemp for Pokemon Rayless Ruby and Shadow Sapphire and got a folder called 'romfs' in it. I do have a basic understanding of what to do because I did something similar in order to get Pokemon Wilting Y. However, I was really confused when doing some research prior to this. It seems as though I cannot convert it into a .3ds file, but only into a .cia file. I know you can install .cia's on Citra (which is how I intend to play it and no other way), but all the tutorials I found require me to get files from a DS SD card. I was wondering if there was a possibility of converting the file into a playable .3ds file. I came here hoping I would be able to get a full method on what to do? If I need to share the 'romfs' file, please let me know. To my understanding, this ROM hack was quite recently released (found out about it through RuffledRowlit) and am fine with a reply not coming incredibly soon. I would however, appreciate a quick reply. Also wanted to know if there was any third-party apps I need to install for the process? I'm all for it. Just another quick reminder that I DON'T WANT TO USE ACTUAL FILES FROM A 3DS SD CARD. I want the simplest way to perform this and would really appreciate it to be as simplified as possible.

Sorry for the long post, and thanks in advance.