Problem using Blocks

Kristian094

Hello, I wanted to have the Event Gmax December Dens on my Shield save; I have successfully imported the normal_encount file into the AD9DFA6A - 1664 Object Block Key, double checked to see that the save had the right edit (06), but in the end whenever I throw a wishing piece in the wild area I don’t get any promoted raid of that event (Tried with over 60 WPs), anyone can tell me what I did wrong? Thank you very much :)

Edited by Kristian094

15 minutes ago, Kristian094 said:

Hello, I wanted to have the Event Gmax December Dens on my Shield save; I have successfully imported the normal_encount file into the AD9DFA6A - 1664 Object Block Key, double checked to see that the save had the right edit (06), but in the end whenever I throw a wishing piece in the wild area I don’t get any promoted raid of that event (Tried with over 60 WPs), anyone can tell me what I did wrong? Thank you very much :)

did you import the other 3 files as well? Maybe all 4 files are required.

46 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

did you import the other 3 files as well? Maybe all 4 files are required.

Did this just now, still won't work, it doesn't let me encounter Larvitar either (injected the crystal). Don't know what is happening :/ This is the save in case it could be useful

main

Edited by Kristian094

@Kristian094 as far as I can tell there's nothing wrong with your save.
I did add some Dynamax Crystals, and the save does load for me.

As you can see, it your save (see the trainer card) and the Larvitar spawned just fine.

Spoiler

1 (1).jpg1 (2).jpg1 (3).jpg1 (4).jpg1 (5).jpg1 (6).jpg

By the way, the description for the Dynamax Crystals wouldn't exist if the right files didn't exist.
(It would display as ??? instead of what you see there)

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

@Kristian094 as far as I can tell there's nothing wrong with your save.
I did add some Dynamax Crystals, and the save does load for me.

As you can see, it your save (see the trainer card) and the Larvitar spawned just fine.

Hide contents

1 (1).jpg1 (2).jpg1 (3).jpg1 (4).jpg1 (5).jpg1 (6).jpg

By the way, the description for the Dynamax Crystals wouldn't exist if the right files didn't exist.
(It would display as ??? instead of what you see there)

Thanks so much for checking. Do the event dens spawn as well? It's the thing that interests me the most and wanted to see if it was all ok with those too

3 minutes ago, Kristian094 said:

Thanks so much for checking. Do the event dens spawn as well? It's the thing that interests me the most and wanted to see if it was all ok with those too

you said the Larvitar wouldn't spawn, so I tested it to prove that it's working just fine.

Hacked raids (set to event raids) would show up just fine, but I've yet to test if you can wishing piece event dens (injected this way) or get those (injected this way) to spawn naturally.
However, given that this doesn't seem that different from updating wild area news (no other flags seems to be set), it is probably fine.

• Like 1