theSLAYER

Gen 8 Specific Edits: Block Editing

On 6/12/2020 at 12:49 PM, theSLAYER said:

Import #01 (Null)

What does that mean?

I'm having a problem, not sure what im doing wrong? i try to import the clothing options for the female character but while I get the pokeball guy tee shirts and the preorder backpack, I dont get the tracksuit and i lose all the new clothing items added with the dlc. Can someone point out what im doing wrong and help me out? i suck at this kinda stuff haha,,, thanks in advance

44 minutes ago, sopdet said:

I'm having a problem, not sure what im doing wrong? i try to import the clothing options for the female character but while I get the pokeball guy tee shirts and the preorder backpack, I dont get the tracksuit and i lose all the new clothing items added with the dlc. Can someone point out what im doing wrong and help me out? i suck at this kinda stuff haha,,, thanks in advance

I haven’t updated it to include the new dlc clothing, so of course it’s not going to work -.-

Hello,

Sorry for the stupid question but someone knows the Block key associated to the normal_encount_rigel1 file (event Zeraora of DLC Armor)?

This new file is not included in the following link, so I'm not sure where I have to import it. I just did a random raid in the Armor isle to check if the file is created or something like that, but no luck. 

Thanks for your help!

On 6/21/2020 at 8:21 PM, Yuki_hyuuga said:

Hello,

Sorry for the stupid question but someone knows the Block key associated to the normal_encount_rigel1 file (event Zeraora of DLC Armor)?

This new file is not included in the following link, so I'm not sure where I have to import it. I just did a random raid in the Armor isle to check if the file is created or something like that, but no luck. 

Thanks for your help!

I don't quite understand this also. Am i supposed to import both normal_encount and normal_encount_rigel1 ? Do i have to choose between which file to import depending on if i want the event raid to appear in Galar or isle or armor?

Question, importing the blocks from the latest Zeraora raid should have updated my wild area news thing right? I still can't see my max raids from cfw switch on my legit one.

8 minutes ago, SigVicious said:

Question, importing the blocks from the latest Zeraora raid should have updated my wild area news thing right? I still can't see my max raids from cfw switch on my legit one.

are you importing all 5 files into their respective blocks?

34 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

are you importing all 5 files into their respective blocks?

I am, even the rigel, btw, I searched for the 0E615 for the rigel file but what came out was 254 object and not 255 object.

8 minutes ago, SigVicious said:

I am, even the rigel, btw, I searched for the 0E615 for the rigel file but what came out was 254 object and not 255 object.

It's possible the object name was different if you converted from 1.0.0 save straight to 1.2.0 save.

In any cases, if you succeeded in importing all 5 files into different blocks from the same archive, it sounds like you did it right.
Have you tried setting an event raid using PKHeX?

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

It's possible the object name was different if you converted from 1.0.0 save straight to 1.2.0 save.

In any cases, if you succeeded in importing all 5 files into different blocks from the same archive, it sounds like you did it right.
Have you tried setting an event raid using PKHeX?

I'll try and do that! Thanks.